- These are by far the best quality Bamboo flyboxes I have seen. A great alternative to metal and plastic. Why not stand out on the river or river bank as you show off your best fly creations in a unqiue alternative crafted with detail and precision worthy of the flies you are using. Give your flies the best home possible and at the same time give yourself bragging rights to owning a flybox which is not only functional, and an example of fine craftmanship but also illustrates your true passion for promoting products that are environmentall friendly yet not compromising on practical function
- To add to the already great value each box also comes with a complimentary selection of 6 mixed Atlantic Salmon and Brook Trout Flies. Hand picked by me representing some of the popular choices made by people like you. This is a $30.00 value.
- These boxes are an extension of the pride you place in your flies especially if they are flies you tied yourself. Even if its purchased flies given the price of flies these days don't you think they deserve a case to represents their true value?
- These boxes offer a number of unique features:
- A natural satin lacquer finish offering a level of lustre not found on most alternative flyboxes and speaks to the care to detail in construction. Also provides a layer of durability and longevity
- Hidden secure magnetic closures for quick opening and secure closure. Allows for anti-rust protection
- Extremely lightweight for ease of carrying
- Durable EVA Slit Foam to keep your flies solidly in place
- Bamboo will not distort under extreme weather even in the coldest consditions and is water resistant
- Makes a unique gift
- Why Bamboo you ask?
- Unlike wood, bamboo only needs 3 to 5 years to grow, there is no need to damage the forest. Lets all play our part to a more sustainable forest!
- Bamboo grows to full height within 3 to 5 years and continues to grow on its own after being cut.
- Unlike trees, they don’t need to be re-planted to be used again.
- Like steel, bamboo stretches and expands and withstands weathering better than plastic.
- Bamboo that bends is stronger than the most of trees that resist, That's why bamboo as a material is superior
- Bamboo can be grown without using chemical fertilizers and the fiber is 100% biodegradable
- Box dimensions are as follows:
Flybox Length Width Depth Weight
12 cm 10 cm 3 cm 140 g
17 cm 10 cm 3 cm 182 g Model 1910 19 cm 10 cm 3 cm 205 g
- The Flyboxes are professionally packaged to give a presentation aligned with the care and attention that went into every box and fly
100% no risk money back guarantee on all products
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.00