It all started in the early 1920’s when Mr Ernest and Frank Veniard started collecting feathers from London poultry markets for hat mounts and brooches. This in turn led to limited supplies for fly tyers. By the mid 1930’s The Veniard brothers produced there first fly Tying Catalogue. By the start of WWII the company already had a reputation for supplying top quality materials.
Showing all 2 results